How about starting with an energy audit?
Take stock of your energy consumption and use. Then, let’s deploy your energy optimization plan together.
Save energy without waiting for work to be carried out, while improving comfort and air quality?
Why perform an energy audit?
In France, the DDADUE law provides a framework for energy audits through the EN-16247 standard. This diagnosis is mandatory for all companies with more than 250 employees. It is the subject of a report sent to the Ministry of the Environment, Energy and the Sea.
For the companies concerned, performing an energy audit is above all an opportunity to make more energy savings on a daily basis, and to achieve a higher level of energy efficiency by setting a target for reducing energy consumption, and thus improve their energy performance.
WHO IS CONCERNED?
This law applies to companies with more than 250 employees,
Or whose activities represent an annual turnover of more than 50 million euros and whose consolidated balance sheet is more than 43 million euros are also concerned.
IN WHICH CASE?
The reasons for planning energy diagnostics can be numerous.
A voluntary approach to improve its energy performance
Spend less energy to reduce loads
Obtain a tax credit, get a bonus
Make the building healthier.
Validate a certification.
For large companies in the commercial and industrial sectors, on the other hand, the energy audit is made mandatory. It must be renewed every 4 years.
WHAT ARE THE DEADLINES?
The energy audit should cover 80% of the company's energy bills.
You must issue your documentation before 05 December 2019.
WHAT IS THE RISK OF NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW?
Companies that do not comply with the law are liable to a penalty of up to 2% of turnover and up to 4% in the event of a repeat offence.
Why choose Oze-energies?
We are certified by the global competitiveness cluster Finance-Innovation, ARSEG and Bpifrance’s InvestNet label.
We present the effects of our solutions through a clear and simple report, allowing you to make better decisions before renovating.
25% OF SAVINGS
Thanks to Optimzen GOLD, you can perform an savings equal to 25% of your energy bills immediately and without renovations.
We have developed intelligent sensors and software to dynamically measure and optimize your building.
Contact one of our engineers
Discover our Optimzen solution, allowing you to meet your needs in terms of energy optimization, comfort and indoor air quality for your office building or housing.
With our intercommunicating sensors and artificial intelligence, Optimzen GOLD allows you to benefit from savings on energy consumption not being utilized, improve comfort and indoor air quality, all without renovations…
For more information
- Energy audit
- The energy renovation obligations of companies within the framework of the tertiary decree
- Energy renovation oftertiary sector buildings: how canenergy savings be performed?
- The energy audit of buildings in 4 steps
- Company: why audit your premises?
- Indoor Air Quality
- Improving the energy performance of buildings
- Energy performance: improving it with EPD
- Measuring the energy consumption of a building
- The Energy Management System in companies
- Energy efficiency in companies: what are the challenges?
- The steps of an energy audit
- All you need to know about Energy Performance Diagnosis (EPD)
- All you need to know about the mandatory energy audit
- All you need to know about energy renovation
- Professionals in the tertiary sector: performing an energy audit of your buildings
- Tertiary Decree
- Statutory energy audit: obligations of large companies
- What is an energy saving certificate for companies?
- What is energy efficiency?
- What is the energy performance of buildings?
- Energy efficiency of buildings
- Energy audit, who is concerned?
- How does an energy audit is performed?
- How to perform an energy audit?
- How long does an energy audit take?
- How can the energy efficiency of the building be improved?
- How to improve the energy performance of buildings?
- How to reduce the energy consumption of companies?
- How to reduce the energy consumption of buildings?
- How to perform a tertiary energy audit of a building?
- How can indoor air quality be improved?
- How to measure indoor air quality?
- How to obtain an energy saving certificate?